Hello Friends! You all know how much I love cameras and love to use them in my cards and craft projects too. Today I am participating in the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.
- I created my sentiment in photoshop, printed on a piece of Neenah Solar white, trimmed it and mounted that to a white cardbase.
- I added a strip of red striped washi tape to the card base.
- I embossed the Studio Calico Instax Mini Wood Chip with Lindy’s Magin Moon Pearls embossing powder. Versamark ink and tweezers were very helpful here.
- I added red crystal lacquer to a Studio Calico heart veneer and mounted both to the card.
- I used mono liquid glue to adhere a few gunmetal grey flat sequins.
I can’t wait to make more cards for the other on going challenges over at Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Love Love and Blog you Later,
Joscie, rhymes with bossy :)