Hello Friends! I was so excited to win Amy Tan’s Yes, Please line from American Crafts last month. There was just SO much goodness in the box. I had two cards picked up for the latest Paper Crafts Call that use bits from this Yes, Please line. I am so stoked. I have lots more to make with this goodness, but for now I have one card to share with you.
How I made this card:
1. Create cardbase from Neenah Solar White Cardstock. (Cut, score, fold)
2. Cut Pink Chevron Section from Hello Paper (Yes, Please).
3. Cut 4 1/8 ” x 4″ piece of Moments Corrugated Paper.
4. Adhere layers and machine stitch.
5. Use Capture template to pierce and stitch speech bubble and heart on Savannah Woodgrain Cardstock. It comes with templates, piercing tool and matt, needles and floss. awesome.
6. Trim and round two corners. Mount with foam adhesive.
7. Add sentiment sticker from Noteworthy Remarks Stickers. (I trimmed it to fit the space)
I hope you love these goodies as much as I do. I can’t wait to make more stuff!
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to come back tomorrow on Valentine’s Day for my Gallery Idol girlfriends blog hop, made with love.
Love Love and Blog you Later,
Joscie, rhymes with bossy :)