Hello Friends, I have my first Whisker Graphics project to share with you today! I created this book mark to share with a girlfriend who might be needing some support.
(click either picture for a larger view)
I Support You Book Mark
Here’s how I made it:
2. Use a non stick scissors to trim off the right edge.
4. Thread a short length of Amy Tangerine/American Crafts ribbon through the tag, trim the edge.
5. Tie a button on with Raspberry Divine Twine.
6. Adhere a length of ribbon to the Grid Bitty Bag.
7. Hand cut a leaf from a Pink Diagonal Stripe Bitty Bag.
8. Thread a piece of Raspberry Divine Twine through a white button.
9. Use glue dots to adhere leaf and button down.
I hope you like my book mark and are inspired to make some soon. This limited edition stamp set is available to order for free with a $3 S/H charge from A Muse. Don’t forget to perform breast self exams!
Thanks for stopping by!
Love Love and Blog you Later,
Joscie, rhymes with bossy :)