Hello Friends! It’s time again for the Samantha Walker Creative Crafters’ Blog Hop. This month we are sharing Halloween themed projects. If you’ve arrived here from the ever fabulous Eva’s blog, you’re already on the right track! If not, hop on over to Samantha’s Blog to get started at the top of the hop.
I created two projects to share with you this month.
made for each other card
- I cut the Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein silhouettes using Samantha’s shapes, my silhouette and some green cardstock.
- I also cut the word made at the same time.
- I sprayed the pieces with Thermo Web Glitter Dust and set them aside to dry.
- I printed “for each other” on a piece of white cardstock then trimmed to a banner shape.
- I drew a few stitches on the banner with a black pen.
- I cut a 5.25 x 5.25 piece from the 6×6 Paris Girl Paper Pad.
- I used Shabby Shutters (green) distress ink on the edges of the paper and the banner.
- I cut a 5.5 x 11 piece of white cardstock, scored and folded to form a 5.5×5.5 card.
- I adhered the pieces to the card front.
- I used foam adhesive to adhere the heads to the card.
Webbed Pillow Box
- I cut the web pillow box using Samantha’s Webbed Pillow Box shape, my silhouette and Paris Girl Paris Borders Paper.
- I masked off the web part of the pillow box and sprayed with Thermoweb Glitter Dust, set aside to dry.
- I applied black Martha Stewart Glitter to this plastic spider from Target’s holiday decor section, set aside to dry.
- Assemble the box, add glue and apply the glittered spider.
I hope you liked my projects today :) I am going to fill up that box with candy corn, yumm!
By now you know that Samantha is offering up the fabulous: Ooh La La French Frills stamp set.
To be eligible for the prize, you will have to comment on my blog by Sunday, 10/14 at 11:59pm MDT. The winner will be announced on Monday, 10/15 on Samantha’s Facebook Page.
For additional entries:
1. Receive an additional entry for commenting on each of the other blogs in the blog hop
2. Follow Samantha Walker’s blog.
3. Like Samantha Walker Designs on Facebook.
4. Sign up for an e-mail subscription to Samantha’s blog and you will automatically receive a link to a free SVG cutting file that you can download and use on your personal electronic cutter. Link will be e-mailed early next week.
To receive the additional entries, and get the link to the free SVG file, mention in your comment on Samantha’s blog that you have done so! (If you are already signed up, you need to give us the first part of your e-mail address that is on the subscribe list…so that we can find it and send you the SVG.)
Thanks for stopping by, your next stop is Samantha Walker’s Facebook Page :)
Love Love and Blog you Later,
Joscie, rhymes with bossy :)