Here’s how I made this project:
- I peeled the top layer off one of the banner pages from a punkalicious album.
- I put a strip of silver and white washi tape along the top edge of the banner page.
- I layered and glued a Lil’ Lacy Blossom and a Lil’ Parchment Blossom to the banner page.
- I die cut a rosette out of Peppermint Paper from Lily Bee with my Tim Holtz rosette die.
- I adhered the edges of the rosette and used a glue dot to adhere it to the banner page.
- I used a scissors to cut a circle just larger than the pinked circle from the rosette die and layered and glued them on the rosette.
- I glued the Bossy Joscie Heart Flair on the pinked circle and added an asterisk sticker to the heart.
- I added the sentiment love you* with Lily Bee Mini Alphabet Stickers.
- I cut a piece of chipboard to 5.5 x 6.5″ and put adhesive on it.
- I lay the chipboard to the wrong side of the Polka Dot Paper and trimmed with a scissors.
- I used a piece of sand paper on the edges of the Polka Dot Paper.
- I used glue dots to adhere the banner page to the Polka Dot Paper.
- I die cut an easel back with a Tim Holtz Die and a piece of Chipboard.
- I adhered the easel back to the back of the card.
Punky Sprouts Supplies
Banner Page from Punkalicious Sprout
Bossy Joscie Heart Flair
MT Washi Tape
Tim Holtz Easel Die
Tim Holtz Rosette Die
Thanks for Stopping By!
Love Love and Blog you Later,
Joscie, rhymes with bossy :)