Hello friends! Thanks so much for stopping by! Today I’m joining my fellow Gallery Idol Girlfriends in a blog hop to say Thank You to Paper Crafts Magazine, the generous sponsors, and all the super sweet crafty people who were so supportive during the contest. The ladies and I have created shaped cards to share and we’re each offering up a prize at each stop on the hop. If you’re hopping here from Heather Campbell‘s blog, then you are already on the right track. If you’ve gotten lost somewhere, here’s a link to the full list. I am entering my shaped card into the Paper Crafts July Shaped Card Challenge and encourage you to do the same! (Read about it here, enter your cards here)
A few weeks ago I received my prize box from Paper Crafts and I was so blown away by all the crafty goodies packed in there.
I decided to use some of these goodies to create my cloud shaped card:
Cloudy Thank You
Pebbles: Sunny Side Patterned Papers (12×12), Sunny Side Paper Pad (6×6), Thank You Stamp, Dimensional Butterfly. Hero Arts: Shadow Ink (Butter Bar, Bubble Gum). Versafine: Ink (Deep Lagoon). Creative Charms: Adhesive Gems, Gradient Brads. Fiskars: Grass Edge Punch. American Crafts: Foam Adhesive. Silhouette: Pinwheel Shape. My Design: (Cloud, Card Shape). Silver Sharpie, Glue Dots, Sewing Machine.
- I created the cloud, the sky and the card base all in the Silhouette Software.
- I used the Fiskars Grass Edge Punch to create two strips of grass.
- I added a zig zag to the front layer of grass and a straight stitch around the sky piece with my sewing machine.
- I used foam adhesive to mount the cloud and grass to the card.
- I cut a pinwheel on the silhouette and put it together with a brad.
- I colored a dowel with a silver sharpie and used glue dots to adhere to the cloud/back of the grass.
- I stamped the thank you banner sentiment on white cardstock, trimmed with a scissors and used glue dots to adhere to the dowel and different layers of foam adhesive to the banners for dimension.
- I added a butterfly and then added adhesive gems to the butterfly and banners.
Today, I’m offering a $20 gift card to my shop to one random commenter. I’ve got various flair that can be used with a pin back or adhesive to add to your paper crafts. I also have a digital kit in the shop as well.
To enter my giveaway, please leave me a comment telling me something about you before 9:00pm Hawaii Standard Time on Sunday July 29. I will post the winner on Monday July 30. Good Luck!
Your Next Stop is **Jennifer Ingle**
Thanks for Stopping By!
Love Love and Blog you Later,
Joscie, rhymes with Bossy :)