Hello Friends! Today I have a Punky Sprouts Mini to share with you!
- I created this mini album to show off a few of my favorite cameras. I printed out my pictures, decided which pictures would go on which pages and then set the pictures aside.
- I used my silhouette to cut a hexagon shaped mask for some spray ink. I sprayed some pages with the hexagon mask and some with the circle graph mask. Some pages I sprayed only in teal and some I sprayed in both teal and green. I set them all aside to dry.
- I got out my washi tapes, card stock bits and wood veneer stars. I added divine twine to a few tags. I typed up my journaling and printed it on plain white card stock. I trimmed them into journaling strips, cut dove tails into the ends of the camera name strips.
- When the page bases were dry, I added the pictures and embellishments with foam tabs and my adhesive tape. I added washi tape strips. I added the wood veneer stars with mono liquid adhesive.
- I added Pink Paislee Paper to the backs of all the pages.
- On the canvas page, I applied a little adhesive to each denim petal and lay it out in place. I added top stitching to secure.
- On the last page, I added a layered flower of Lil Parchment Blossoms with a Punky button in the center. I decided after the fact that I wanted mist on the flower so I put a plain paper over the rest of the page to protect it and sprayed the flower lightly. Lesson? It’s never too late to add a little more spritz when you’re determined. :)
Punky Sprouts Supplies
- Soul Sprout Album
- Lil’ Denim Petals
- Lil’ Parchment Blossoms
- Lil’ Lacy Blossoms
- Lil’ Twiny
- Lindy’s Sprays- Green with Envy, Tainted Love Teal.
- American Crafts- Amy Tan Cardstock Bits, Foam Adhesive
- Bella Blvd- Yellow Chevron Washi Tape
- Divine Twine- Aqua.
- MT- Washi Tape Blue
- Pink Paislee- Prairie Hill Papers
- Studio Calico- Wooden Stars, Stamps-331068, Mr. Huey’s Circle Graph Mask
- Tombow Stamp Runner Adhesive, Mono Liquid Glue.
- Tsukineko Versafine Ink- Deep Lagoon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Love Love and Blog you Later,
Joscie, rhymes with bossy :)