Hello Friends! It’s that happy time of the month when we hop along the blogs of Samantha Walker’s Creative Crafters! If you’re coming from Eva’s blog then you are already on the right track. If you’re not, you can start at the top of the hop right here at Samantha’s Blog.
This May I have a card I created using Samantha’s Papers from Creative Imaginations. The sentiment inside is: I’m lucky to have you in my life!
- I cut a 4.5″x 4.5″ piece from this flocked cow print paper and a 5″x 10″ piece of Kraft Cardstock.
- I scored the cardstock at 5″ and folded in half.
- I centered and mounted the piece of cow patterned paper to the center front of the card base.
- I used a ruler and paper piercer to pierce along the edge of the patterned paper every 1/4″.
- I also pierced another row of holes 1/4″ in from the first row.
- I used brown embroidery thread and a craft needle to sew a blanket stitch around the edge of the patterned paper for a cowboy feel.
- I centered a layered chipboard sticker to the center front of the card.
To enter to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Samantha’s JessicaSprague.com store, just leave a comment on my blog between May 9, 2012- May 13, 2012. Winner will be announced on Samantha’s Facebook page on Monday, May 14, 2012.
For additional entries:
1. Receive an additional entry for commenting on each of the other blogs in the blog hop
2. Follow Samantha Walker’s blog.
3. Like Samantha Walker Designs on Facebook.
4. Sign up for an e-mail subscription to Samantha’s blog and you will automatically receive a link to a free SVG cutting file that you can download and use on your personal electronic cutter. Link will be e-mailed early next week.
To receive the additional entries, and get the link to the free SVG file, mention in your comment on Samantha’s blog that you have done so! (If you are already signed up, you need to give us the first part of your e-mail address that is on the subscribe list…so that we can find it and send you the SVG.)
Thanks for stopping by, your next stop is Angi Barrs :)
Love Love and Blog you Later,
Joscie, rhymes with bossy :)
ps, you don’t have to include your email or your blog address in the text of your comment. If you fill it in the comment form, it will be formatted in the comment. Good Luck!